Re: Debugger breakpoints work?

Bradley, Todd

11/4/2004 6:03:00 PM

> What Todd is suggesting, i think, is that the (relatively)
> minor problem of not setting the break on the right line or
> not telling you when it doesn't set any break be considered a
> bug.

Correct. I filed this as a bug at
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=browse&group_id=426&....

> My problem, though, is that i have no indication that
> breakpoints work at all. Admittedly (backing off quite a
> bit) i haven't tried any little tests separate from my
> real-world attempts to do so. But i posted the attempt i
> made to set a
> break on three consecutive lines:

Perhaps you should file this at Rubyforge, too.

Todd.
ps. Speaking of Rubyforge, does anyone claim ownership of it? I've
tried to register several times, and there must be some problem with the
registration system because it always gives me an error message.
There's no indication of a human or humans behind the website other than
a hand outstretched for PayPal donations. I can't find any link like
"Having problems with Rubyforge? Email us!"