textile with yaml

Its Me

11/4/2004 3:03:00 AM

I am trying to mix Textile into my Yaml document. I've got the latest
Redcloth gem 2.0.11.

What is the best way to put them together? First YAML::load? First do
Redcloth.new? How will the 2 conventions for newlines work together?

Thanks for any pointers!

1 Answer

Stephan Kämper

itsme213 wrote:
> I am trying to mix Textile into my Yaml document. I've got the latest
> Redcloth gem 2.0.11.
>
> What is the best way to put them together? First YAML::load? First do
> Redcloth.new? How will the 2 conventions for newlines work together?

"why's (poignant) guide to ruby" which you'll find at
http://poignant... is written in a YAML/RedCloth combination. At
the project site http://rubyforge.org/projects... you can
download the sources to study how why_ put it all together.

Stephan