broken Ri download

Eduardo Fernandez Corrales

11/3/2004 12:32:00 PM

Hello,

I have tried to donwload Ruby Interactive from

http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/ruby/downloads/files/r...

But it seems the Pickaxe II abducted the page.

Anywhere else I can find it?

Thanks in advance
--
Eduardo Fernández Corrales

2 Answers

Stephan Kämper

Eduardo Fernandez Corrales wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have tried to donwload Ruby Interactive from
>
> http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/ruby/downloads/files/r...
>
> But it seems the Pickaxe II abducted the page.
>
> Anywhere else I can find it?
>
> Thanks in advance

'ri' IIRC is part of the standard ruby distribution. So the right place
to look at is probably the Ruby homepage at http://www.rub...

Happy rubying

Stephan

gabriele renzi

Eduardo Fernandez Corrales ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> I have tried to donwload Ruby Interactive from
>
> http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/ruby/downloads/files/r...
>
> But it seems the Pickaxe II abducted the page.
>
> Anywhere else I can find it?

ri is included in ruby 1.8.1 so you should have that already.
Anyway, IIRC some linux distributions have two or three different
packages for the standard ruby, maybe you should search for a related
package.