Handling an event in a DeviceSpecific control

Alberto Añón

6/6/2002 9:01:00 PM

Hi all!

I have a Command button inserted into a Device Specific Control in a
Panel. Something like this:

<mobile:Panel id="pnl" runat="server" Alignment="Left">
<mobile:DeviceSpecific id="DS1" runat="server">
<Choice Filter="isHTML32">
<ContentTemplate>
<TABLE>
<TR><TD>
<mobile:Command id="cmdTest"runat="server">Test
</mobile:Command>
</TD></TR>
<TABLE>
</ContentTemplate>
</Choice Filter>
<mobile:DeviceSpecific>
<mobile:Panel>

How can I handle the event of cmdTest?

Thanks in advance.

Alberto

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***

Baccarin

I believe that this can help you:

<mobile:Command id="cmdTest"runat="server"
onclick="cmdTest_click">Test</mobile:Command>

And (for example) inside your C# code:

protected void cmdTest_click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
// Your code here
}

Baccarin.