Roslyn Lutsch

6/6/2002 7:25:00 AM

You could try a ScriptingTemplate. It's specifically designed to add titles
to cards when the server needs to break up a page.

Good luck!
Roslyn Lutsch

"JOSE DIAZ" <jdiaz@syscomperu.com> wrote in message

> THANK YOY FOR RESPONSE ME.
>
> I TRY THE HEADERTEMPLATE IN THE OBJECT LIST.
>
> *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***

(Andres Sanabria)

This is true if you only have a list in a form but if you have multiple
controls before the list then the result is not the expected. That i why we
encourage developers to use Header template in the list controls..

I have created a sample to ilustrate the solution

<mobile:form id="Form1" runat="server" Paginate="True">
<mobile:ObjectList id=ObjectList1 runat="server" LabelField="LastName"
CommandStyle-StyleReference="subcommand" LabelStyle-StyleReference="title"
DataSource="<%# dataSet11 %>" DataMember="Employees">
<DeviceSpecific>
<Choice Xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/mobile/html32template...
<HeaderTemplate>
<mobile:Label id="Label1" runat="server">HEader Template
custom</mobile:Label>
</HeaderTemplate>
<ItemTemplate>
<mobile:Label id="Label2" runat="server" text='<%#
((ObjectListItem)Container)["FirstName"] %>' >
</mobile:Label>
</ItemTemplate>
</Choice>
</DeviceSpecific>
</mobile:ObjectList>
<mobile:Link id="Link1" runat="server"
NavigateUrl="MobileWebForm2.aspx?aa=test">Link</mobile:Link>
</mobile:form>

hope it helps

AndresS

You assume all risk for your use. © 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.

(Andres Sanabria)

I just want to check if the code that i send worked.

AndreS

You assume all risk for your use. © 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.

(Jose Diaz)

AndresSONLINE@Microsoft.com (Andres Sanabria) wrote in message news:<iwFkqKXDCHA.1600@cpmsftngxa08>...
> This is true if you only have a list in a form but if you have multiple
> controls before the list then the result is not the expected. That i why we
> encourage developers to use Header template in the list controls..
>
> I have created a sample to ilustrate the solution
>
> <mobile:form id="Form1" runat="server" Paginate="True">
> <mobile:ObjectList id=ObjectList1 runat="server" LabelField="LastName"
> CommandStyle-StyleReference="subcommand" LabelStyle-StyleReference="title"
> DataSource="<%# dataSet11 %>" DataMember="Employees">
> <DeviceSpecific>
> <Choice Xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/mobile/html32template...
> <HeaderTemplate>
> <mobile:Label id="Label1" runat="server">HEader Template
> custom</mobile:Label>
> </HeaderTemplate>
> <ItemTemplate>
> <mobile:Label id="Label2" runat="server" text='<%#
> ((ObjectListItem)Container)["FirstName"] %>' >
> </mobile:Label>
> </ItemTemplate>
> </Choice>
> </DeviceSpecific>
> </mobile:ObjectList>
> <mobile:Link id="Link1" runat="server"
> NavigateUrl="MobileWebForm2.aspx?aa=test">Link</mobile:Link>
> </mobile:form>
>
> hope it helps
>
> AndresS

> You assume all risk for your use. © 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
> reserved.

That's exactly. This only run when you have only one list and no more
controls in you mobile web form.

thanks.