RDOC: including from an included file?

Tim Hunter

10/31/2004 9:48:00 PM

I _can_ use the :include: directive in a file that has been included, can't
I? I'm trying to include a Ruby program in a file that is referenced by
an :include: directive from my main file. Rdoc doesn't seem to recognize
the 2nd :include: directive and simply copies the directive into the output
HTML.
1 Answer

Dave Thomas

On Oct 31, 2004, at 15:48, Tim Hunter wrote:

> I _can_ use the :include: directive in a file that has been included,
> can't
> I? I'm trying to include a Ruby program in a file that is referenced by
> an :include: directive from my main file. Rdoc doesn't seem to
> recognize
> the 2nd :include: directive and simply copies the directive into the
> output
> HTML.

I don't believe RDoc supports nested includes--I've never had the need
:)

Cheers

Dave