Javi

6/4/2002 10:15:00 AM

Hi all

I'm writing a C# web service that makes a Wap Push call,
using PAP protocol.

I've found Java libraries from OpenWave but I can't use
them in Visual Studio. I think the only way is writing de
XML PAP message and make a HTTP POST request.

Any idea? Any .NET library that could help?

Many thanks
Javi
1 Answer

Intakhab

Hi

I would like to see how yo do the WAP Push with Web
Service. Could you please put your codes on?

Regards

Khan