RubyForge.org is down

Dave Thomas

10/27/2004 2:54:00 PM

Rich asked me to pass on that rubyforge.org is currently down--he's
investigating the situation and will let us all know when he has more
information.

Cheers

Dave

3 Answers

Tom Copeland

On Wed, 2004-10-27 at 10:54, Dave Thomas wrote:
> Rich asked me to pass on that rubyforge.org is currently down--he's
> investigating the situation and will let us all know when he has more
> information.

'twas a Washington DC area wide problem with our network provider, and
appears to have been resolved.

Yours,

tom

Raymond C. Fischer, 90 Hunt Way, Campbell, CA 95008; 408-374-1969

been exposed, frequently revert to behavior most similar to a zoo
monkey who sits in the cage throwing feces at passersby but saying
nothing of value.

Raymond C. Fischer (54)
(Louise Fischer)
90 Hunt Way
Campbell, CA 95008
408-374-1969

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallof... asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

On 07 Nov 2008 05:04:44 GMT, rfischer@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>Patriot Games <Patriot@America.Com> wrote:
>> rfischer@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>>>By your standards you are lying about the population of Chicago.
>>Prove it.

YOU were tasked with PROVING your claim.

YOU FAILED to PROVE your claim.

>You claimed that the population of Chicago is not 3,000,000 but is, in
>fact, 2,842,518. But that number is oncorrect. If saying that the
>population is 3,000,000 is a lie than your claim is certainly a lie.

According to recent estimates, the population of Chicago, IL is
2,842,518.
http://www.ask.com/web?q=chicago+population&qsrc=1&o=ushpd...

YOU are a PROVEN LIAR.

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallof...

Raymond C. Fischer, 90 Hunt Way, Campbell, CA 95008; 408-374-1969

been exposed, frequently revert to behavior most similar to a zoo
monkey who sits in the cage throwing feces at passersby but saying
nothing of value.

Raymond C. Fischer (54)
(Louise Fischer)
90 Hunt Way
Campbell, CA 95008
408-374-1969

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallof... asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On 26 Feb 2011 20:02:46 GMT, rfischer@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>Patriot Games <patriotgames@democrathallofshame.com> wrote:
>>On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 08:49:35 -0500, Galen Hekhuis
>><ghekhuis@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>>Some folks who seek to vilify government employee unions seem to
>>>forget that.
>>Only in a technical sense are they taxpayers.
>In every sense, fascist dumbass.
>>They are originally paid by money TAKEN FROM taxpayers,
>Just like private-sector workers are paid with money TAKEN FROM
>taxpayers.

Private sector workers are paid with money GIVEN BY CHOICE to private
sector employers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallof...