comp.programming.threads

This USL methodology is amazing !

Ramine

4/18/2016 8:34:00 PM

Hello...

This USL methodology is amazing !

Look at this link about the USL methodology about
mixed workload on Ecommerce websites from Dr. Gunther the author
of USL methodology:

http://perfdynamics.blogspot.ca/2009/04/assessing-usl-scalability-with-...

Now that you have understood my previous more precise proof about
USL methodology..

I will explain to you why the content of the above link from Dr. Gunther
works:

On Ecommerce websites, from my previous proof the USL methodology will
capture correctly the tendency of the graph of the nonlinear regression
of the database server, but for the Internet network,
because we have two things when modeling of Ecommerce websites
, we have the computer server of the database system and we have
the internet network, so for the internet network, the USL methodology
will capture correctly the tendency of the graph of the nonlinear
regression of the Internet network, because the internet network have
a more linear shape of the graph of the scalability with more and more
internet users using it..

This is why USL methodology can model the Ecommerce websites too
with mixed workloads too, so USL methodology is an amazing
great tool that can predict scalability !

Please try my USL programs because they are working great and
they predict scalability !

I have included the 32 bit and 64 bit windows executables of my
programs inside the zip file to easy the job for you.

You can download my USL programs version 3.0 with the source code from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/universal-scalability-law-for-delphi-and-...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.