comp.programming.threads

How to validate my USL programs to be sure that they work correctly ?

Ramine

4/18/2016 7:56:00 PM

Hello......

How to validate my USL programs to be sure that they work correctly ?

I have first tested my USL programs with polynomial regression
against the R package of USL with the default solver with the raytracer
performance data of the R package and they are giving the same results
that is the peak number of processors at 449 and the same predicted
scalability, but my nonlinear solver that uses the simplex method as
a function minimization is giving a very good approximation
of the predicted scalability, i have also tested with other performance
data from my parallel LZMA algorithm and parallel LZ4 algorithm
of my parallel compression library and the R package is giving
the same results as my USL program solvers.

So you can be confident with my USL programs because they are working
great and are great tools for predicting scalability.

I have included the 32 bit and 64 bit windows executables of my
programs inside the zip file to easy the job for you.

You can download my USL programs version 3.0 with the source code from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/universal-scalability-law-for-delphi-and-...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.