Encode Ruby code

Artit Satanakulpanich

10/27/2004 6:18:00 AM

I using PHP to write web programing now, I wonder that ruby had
efficience to do also. But PHP had Zend who provide any optimizer and
encode on PHP code. And Ruby have any function to do that?
Thankz
Artit

1 Answer

gabriele renzi

Artit Satanakulpanich ha scritto:

> I using PHP to write web programing now, I wonder that ruby had
> efficience to do also. But PHP had Zend who provide any optimizer and
> encode on PHP code. And Ruby have any function to do that?

no (or better, not yet production ready), but the ruby engine is quite
faster than Zend, especially in OO code.