Adding new devices to web.config?

Magnus Lindhe

6/3/2002 5:17:00 PM

Is it possible to add support for more device rendering to
the web.config instead of machine.config?

I have made manual changes to the machine.config to make
the MMIT aware of some other devices it didnt know about
before. To make the installation process as easy as
possible to would be nice to move these changes from
machine.config to web.config. This would make my changes
not affect the whole machine, but only the application.

any ideas?
1 Answer

(Andres Sanabria)