unsupported content type text/html

Inas Hafez

6/1/2002 11:47:00 PM

hi all, I developed a wap site using VS.net and have been testing it on MME,
which works fine. When I tried to test on real emulators, phones I get
unsupported content type text./html. My IIS is configured for WAP MIME
types, any suggestions to what the problem is?!
many thanks, Inas

3 Answers

(Andres Sanabria)

Magnus

i have the same problem, and I have tried a number of
emulators. What is wrong?

/Going crazy

please check
>http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/device/mitd....
>
>Please test it with a supporting emulator and let me know
if the problem
>persist
>
>AndresS

confers no rights.
>You assume all risk for your use. © 2002 Microsoft
Corporation. All rights
>reserved.

(Andres Sanabria)

What device are you using. ?? is that part of the list the following list
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/device/mitdevi...

Please let me know

AndresS