How to Implement Style Sheets with MMIT(Not to use Style Sheet Control)

Ganesh babu

6/1/2002 1:21:00 PM

Dear All,

I have developed a Mobile web application with MMIT and
was working fine.I am targetting multiple device which
includes pocket pc/Palm.

Pocket pc is a html32 devices which supports table tags
and renders perfectly.I want to use style sheets.

I tried with a user control(Mobile style sheet) control
it gives only alignment,bold,italic etc and small support
is only available.

I need more like this...

When a Request is from a Palm device which is different
from a Pocket pc in terms of height,width.My Mobile web
form must be rendered perfectly as i view from pocket pc
emulator.

If a device does not supports color and other properties i
must be able to identify this.

I need to use a CSS like thing which is available for
normal web applications...

How to acheive this and suggesttion??????

Thanks and Regards

Ganesh babu Natarajan
91-044-2201188/2201189

1 Answer