Please help - I've looked everywhere for connecting to Pervasive DB

Ben Farrant

5/31/2002 10:42:00 PM

Ok, so our company wants to migrate from ASP to ASP.NET.
Our DB is Pervasive.SQL..... I can connect no problem with
ASP:
'Pervasive.SQL 2000 DSN-Less Connection:
objConn.ConnectionString = "Driver={Pervasive ODBC Engine
Interface};dbq=E:\PVSW2\STARCO"
objConn.Open

However, after many, many searches and attempts and
downloads I have not been able to connect to the db with
ASP.NET....I can connect to MS ACCESS dbs no problem, but
not Pervasive DBs...

Can anyone shed some insight on the problem?

Thanks,
-Ben

2 Answers

(Hussein Abuthuraya(MSFT))

Fernando Laguardia

Please excuse mi english, because is the worst.
I`m trying to use Pervasive SQL 2000i SP4 to make some
ASPx application.
May you tell me about your experience using Pervasive
and .Net?
Have you used the Pervasive´s OLEDB Provider?

Best Regards

Fernando