mari

5/31/2002 2:05:00 PM

Hi!

I am using mmit and have added items on the menu on a
mobile's left softkey. The items are links to the
firstpage of the app and a logout link. This is the code;

<mobile:DeviceSpecific id="DeviceSpecific1"
runat="server">
<Choice Filter="supports2SoftKeys"
Xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/mobile/html32template...

<ScriptTemplate>
<do type="options" label="Main menu">
<go href="engmeny.aspx" />
</do>
<do type="options" name="Logout" label="Log out">
<go href="mobilestart.aspx" />
</do>
</ScriptTemplate>
</Choice>
</mobile:DeviceSpecific>

and I have a devicefilter in web.config:

<filter name="supports2SoftKeys"
compare="NumberOfSoftkeys" argument="2"/>

Now, I want to do something similar to pocketpc and palm.
That is, I want to add links that can eb used from
everywhere within the app. Is it possible to e.g. add
items to one of the menus "View" or "Tools" in PocketPC?
Is there a devicefilter for this?

Or how do I otherwise accomplish this?

/Mari