jon

Does anybody know where i can find tutorials relating to asp.net (VB) and
mysql. I can find hundreds that use sqlserver and access but none about
mysql, i can't even seem to get a connection open.

i have myodbc if that helps?????

Thanks,

Jon

1 Answer

Fredrick Bartlett

Look here IBuySpy Shopping Cart using MySQL and ODBC all source in C# and
VB...
http://W...