Mustafa Rabie

5/30/2002 5:05:00 AM

Hi All,

I want to know how can i use the pocketIE in the PPC2002 emulator to access
web pages? Everytime i try to goto a URL i get "Unable to connect with your
current settings. To change your connection setting, tap Settings."
Can someone tell me what are the needed setting to make th eemulator run
normaly?

Thanks
Mustafa

1 Answer

Craig Deelsnyder

Install the Loopback adapter on your PC. Look for instructions on MS's
site.