Mustafa Rabie

5/30/2002 3:59:00 AM

Hi All,

I installed MMIT and created a small hallo world app, i was wondering how
can i make it render the response according to the device accessing it?
isn't that suppose to be what it should be doing? Everytime i try accessing
it from a WAP Emulator it gives me an error, and the returned value is
text\html. Any information on how i am suppose to configure it to render
according to the decive or does it do it on it's own?

Thanks
Mustafa

3 Answers

Magnus

Hello, Mustafa!

I have the exact same problem as you do! I still havent
found an answer, so please help us, someone!

(Andres Sanabria)

(Frank Delia)

Yes, MMIT adapts the markup depending on the browser hitting the Web site.
What WAP emulator and emulator version are you using? Emulators that have
been tested are available at http://www.asp.net/mobile/testedde....

What is the specific error message?