Re: Help me , How to use odbc.net connect to MYSQL server

Bob Beauchemin

5/27/2002 6:28:00 PM

The way that always works for me is:

1. Make an ODBC data source. Use DSN=datasourcename;UID=youruser;PWD=yourpw
as your ODBC connection string.
2. If you don't like ODBC DSNs, change your data source to a file data
source. Edit the file with notepad and cut and paste your connection string
from it.

I've been able to connect with mySQL using the Odbc data provider using this
technique, as well as other ODBC drivers.

Bob Beauchemin
bobb@develop.com

"Neo" <neomagic@21cn.net> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Who can help me , I want to use .NET framework to connect
> my MYSQL Server which in Linux Server by ODBC.Net
>
> Please send mail to me to < neomagic@21cn.net >

1 Answer

Neo

Thanks for your Help I had success connect to the MYSQL
use MYODBC la

:)

DSNÚtasourcename;UID=youruser;PWD=yourpw