mari

5/27/2002 2:04:00 PM

Hi!

I want to add softkeys to devices supporting this. Either
I want it to be added as an item in the menu that is
attached to the left soft key on many devices, or as a
command on either of the soft keys.

I tried the following:
In web.config:
<deviceFilters>
<filter name="supports2SoftKeys"
compare="NumberOfSoftkeys" argument="2"/>
</deviceFilters>

In the aspx-file:

<mobile:DeviceSpecific id="DeviceSpecific1" runat="server">
<Choice Filter="supports2SoftKeys"
Xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/mobile/html32template...
<ScriptTemplate>
<do type="options" label="Menu">
<go href="microsoft.com" />
</do>
</ScriptTemplate>
</Choice>
</mobile:DeviceSpecific>

But I get the error message: "The active schema does not
support the element do/go"

What can I do?

/Mari

3 Answers

mari

Hi again!
My problem below didn't seem to matter. It was possible to
render the page in an mobile emulator in spite of the
error messages.

/Mari

(Andres Sanabria)

Ricky Wong

Thanks in Advance.

i did manage to show the "Menu" as the softkey2. but my
problem is not able to link that Menu to another form.

<mobile:DeviceSpecific id="DeviceSpecific1" runat="server">
<Choice Filter="supports2SoftKeys">
<ScriptTemplate>
<do type="options" label="Menu">
<go href="#Form3" />
</do>
</ScriptTemplate>
</Choice>
</mobile:DeviceSpecific>

I tested it on Openwave emulator Motorola i1000. Nothing
happen when i click on it.

device specific
"

>Please let me know if the problem persist
>
>AndresS

confers no rights.
>You assume all risk for your use. © 2002 Microsoft
Corporation. All rights