Jscript with Mobile Internet Toolkit (MIT)

(Gregg Maggioli)

5/19/2002 8:01:00 PM

I cannot get any Jscript to work with MIT. I have created a page
using MIT with Jscript and it runs fine on IE but when I run the MIT
form on the PocketPC 2002 using Pocket Internet Explorer nothing
happens.

Could someone please point me in hte right direction to find some
examples of jscript using MIT.
1 Answer

Craig Deelsnyder

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-...