Bilgehan

5/9/2002 12:03:00 PM

i install visual studio .net enterprise and mobile toolkit 1.0, my system is
windows 2000 advanced server. i open a new c# mobile project with .net and
press F5, i didnt write any code, i see this error in my browser :

Server Application Unavailable
The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is
currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser
to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific
request failure can be found in the system event log of the web server.
Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.

2 Answers

Ganesh babu

As u opened the soluiton file u have to build the solution
first.Then u can access the pages in your application.

Build the solution and try the same.

Bilgehan

i also do it, but nothing changes
i also see this error