Oledb .net data provider: getting it on the list!

Myles

5/17/2002 5:50:00 PM

I want to use dsn conenctions to MS Access

I have:

downloaded and installed the oledb .net data provider
added the reference to the solution in VS.net
imported the namespace into the global.asax

Still not in the list of providers in the data link
properties dialogue when I go to add a connection

Aghh... what am I not doing?
2 Answers

Myles

I meant to say .net data provider for ODBC, rather than
ole...

(Hussein Abuthuraya(MSFT))