Connection to Borlands Interbase database

Axel Mayer

I need to use the Borlands Interbase database.
I cannot manage the connection to the database with
ADO.Net.

Which provider has to be used?
What are the parameters of the connection string?

Thanks in advice (from germany)

Axel
2 Answers

(Hussein Abuthuraya(MSFT))

Fredrick Bartlett

You need the Gemini Odbc Driver for Interbase. It is the only one that
supports unicode. I only did very limited evaluation of it though.
http://www.ibdat...