sundar

5/16/2002 11:56:00 PM

Hi

I have windows 2000 server with .NET Framework and VS.NET installed.
It is working fine with .NET applications.

i installed the Microsoft Mobile Internet toolkit and try o run the quick
start samples
iam gettign this error Looks like asp.net is not able to load mobile
internet controls runtime
am i missing anything here.

Configuration Error

Parser Error Message: Unrecognized configuration section 'deviceFilters'

Source Error:

Line 2:
Line 3: <system.web>
Line 4: <deviceFilters>
Line 5: <filter name="PrefersBmp" compare="PreferredImageMIME"
argument="image/bmp"/>
Line 6: <filter name="PrefersWBmp" compare="PreferredImageMIME"
argument="image/vnd.wap.wbmp"/>

Source File: D:\Program Files\Microsoft Mobile Internet
Toolkit\QuickStart\web.config

1 Answer

nihal

I have a similar error, can anyone reply