David Wang

I am very new to this area. Sorry for my silly questions.
I am trying to write some web application, so that using some wireless
connection, you can run that on you PDA. I don't know how to start to do
this.
What tools should I use? Where can I find them?
Is there any helpful website?
Do I need to install something into the PDA? Should I buy some services so
that PDA wireless connection can connect to my webserver?
Thank you very much!

David

1 Answer

(Andres Sanabria)

You solution is the Mobile Internet Toolkit or ASP.NET if this is a Web
base application. Visit www.asp.net for additional details

AndreSS

You assume all risk for your use. © 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.