PostgreSQL + Ruby bindings

Abe Vionas_MailingList

10/26/2004 5:15:00 AM

Perhaps "bindings" isn't the correct word; as I'm a
newb I don't yet know enough to know if I'm using that
word correctly in this usage.

There are a number of different Ruby -->?PostgreSQL
projects out there and I would like to get any
feedback I can about others' experiences using them...
Any MUST HAVES? Or any MUST AVOIDS?

Regards, Abe

http://promotions.yahoo.co...

1 Answer

Armin Roehrl

>There are a number of different Ruby --> PostgreSQL
>projects out there and I would like to get any
>feedback I can about others' experiences using them...
>Any MUST HAVES? Or any MUST AVOIDS?

I use http://www.postgresql.jp/interf... in a current project
and have not noticed any problems.

Bye,