Has anyone used Vapor (PostgreSQL persistent Object-Repository for Ruby)?

Abe Vionas_MailingList

10/26/2004 5:11:00 AM

I'm just curious because it sounds like a very cool
idea, but it has 0% activity, and hasn't even exited
beta status just yet... which makes me nervous about
continued development etc... has anyone else used
Vapor, and how has it worked for you? Is it as cool in
practice as it sounds?

Abe

http://messenger...

1 Answer

George Moschovitis

> I'm just curious because it sounds like a very cool
> idea, but it has 0% activity, and hasn't even exited
.... practice as it sounds?

I havent heard about Vapor for a long time.

Btw since you are evaluating postgreSQL O-R mapping libraries
have you tried NDB? You can find the latest version integrated in
the Nitro Web Engine (http://www.nave...). Many
updates and improvements are planned for the near future.

Another great solution is ActiveRecord (http://www.rubyo...)

have fun,
George

--