Ruby is made of Aluminum ! ! !

netspider4

10/24/2004 8:22:00 AM

Yes, because rubies are Aluminum oxyde, so the language must have been
Aluminum once upon a time !
3 Answers

Robert Klemme

"Karl-Hugo Weesberg" <netspider4@lycos.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Yes, because rubies are Aluminum oxyde, so the language must have been
> Aluminum once upon a time !

That fits well with the observation that the syntax is quite lightweight.
:-)

robert

Michael Vondung

Robert Klemme wrote:

> That fits well with the observation that the syntax is quite
> lightweight. :-)

That guy has been posting similar messages to all kinds of newsgroups. I
think it's either a simple troll or someone who is conducting a social
experiment. :)

M.

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:
> Yes, because rubies are Aluminum oxyde, so the language must have been
> Aluminum once upon a time !

To the best of our knowledge it originally was pure energy. Maybe that
is not the final answer but there is no evidence that we will ever be
able to look beyond the Big Bang singularity.

Actually I rather think that Ruby is made of stable PSI-matter. Many
programming languages are made of PSI-matter but you usually need
special skills to keep it from spontanous deflagration that results in
severe mental damage.

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt