Re: [Q] drb, Session::Bash & FreeBSD

Ara.T.Howard

benny

Ara.T.Howard wrote:

> would the authentification be using anything like ssh-agent or somethig
> not running when started via rc.d?  any other reason it would prompt when
> there is no tty?

yes sure, but since the recipient has the id_rsa.pub in his known hosts its
no prob.

that all wouldn't be working with `` as well if there were probs.
see my other post: the script seems to finish correctly (according to the
logfile) so it might be a bug in the Session module

regards, benny

ara.t.howard

benny <listen@marcrenearns.de> wrote in message news:<2tb7hlF1ttvltU2@uni-berlin.de>...
> Ara.T.Howard wrote:
>

> > would the authentification be using anything like ssh-agent or somethig
> > not running when started via rc.d? any other reason it would prompt when
> > there is no tty?
>
> yes sure, but since the recipient has the id_rsa.pub in his known hosts its
> no prob.
>
> that all wouldn't be working with `` as well if there were probs.
> see my other post: the script seems to finish correctly (according to the
> logfile) so it might be a bug in the Session module
>

> regards, benny

all-

sorry for noise.

benny-

i have several thoughts on this, but have not been able to contact you
offline - all messages to the address in this message are bouncing...

can you contact me @ ara.t.howard[at]noaa.gov with your address so we
don't have to bore everyone else with this?

cheers

-a