Rockit status?

djberg96

10/15/2004 8:40:00 PM

Just curious if we'll see another release of Rockit some time this year. :)

Or, as Ted Knight from "Caddyshack" would say: "Well? We're WAITING.". ;)

Regards,

Dan
2 Answers

Robert Feldt

Daniel Berger wrote:

>Just curious if we'll see another release of Rockit some time this year. :)
>
>Or, as Ted Knight from "Caddyshack" would say: "Well? We're WAITING.". ;)

Yeah, I sent out a pre-release of 0.7 to some folks but then got stuck
on other projects. If you want I can send a copy to you; it's good to
get some feedback...

/Robert

Shashank Date

Robert Feldt wrote:

> Yeah, I sent out a pre-release of 0.7 to some folks but then got stuck
> on other projects. If you want I can send a copy to you; it's good to
> get some feedback...

Me too .. please :-)
Have been waiting for it a long time.

> /Robert