Re: Can one simulate go to in Ruby? Is it possible?

Zach Chinnery

10/15/2004 7:30:00 PM

How about annihilate?
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=...

And if that isn't enough, alias it to /dev/null/

zach

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Maycock [mailto:ummaycoc@gmail.com]
Sent: October 15, 2004 9:17 PM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Re: Can one simulate go to in Ruby? Is it possible?

Dismember a dead thing? It will now follow you in parts!

Woodchipper doesn't count. You can't woodchipper a dead thing, same as that
you can't automobile it (you could woodchip it, or run over
it...)

Trust me - there isn't a word. But there should be!

~Me!

--
There's no word in the English language for what you do to a dead thing to
make it stop chasing you.

1 Answer

Matt Maycock

The Zombie Ninja/Jedis have been sent to `annhilate' you, as you
currently pose a threat.

Maybe annhilate...

~Me!