[ANN] diagnose tool for PHP libraries

Ralf Müller

I've just finished a diagnose tool for PHP. It displays the functional
dependences within libraries as a directed graph. You can choose a root
function for subgraphs and create postscript output. It comes with
english and german man pages and some examples.
I choosed PHP, but the plan is to enhance it to other languages too. I
started with PHP, because that's the language of the main project i'm
working on. I hope at least C and Fortran will come soon.

dependences:
1) ruby, of couse
2) Ruby Graph Library (http://raa.ruby-lang.org/p...)
3) ptools (http://raa.ruby-lang.org/proj...)
4) graphviz from AT&T, there are precompiled packages for
several linux and unix distros

For Windows Users:
There is no native Windows support, maybe it works under cygwin. It
should be possible to include 2) and 3). 4) has a Windows Install
Packages under http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/dow....

This is my first project, so please send even the simplest comments on it.

best regards
ralf