Re: To all people writing BBS on Rails: let's join forces

David Ross

10/14/2004 4:19:00 PM

Get off my tail, okiday?

--dross

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Dick Davies rasputnik@hellooperator.net
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 00:53:33 +0900
To: ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org (ruby-talk ML)
Subject: Re: To all people writing BBS on Rails: let's join forces

* leon breedt <bitserf@gmail.com> [1017 16:17]:
> On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 23:02:31 +0900, David Ross <dross@code-exec.net>
wrote:
> > No thanks, I'm writing one in a framework without rails. The main
> > developer is reluctant to help package it for RPA.
> Everyone chooses what works for them, and, this thread was originally
> for people who have already decided on Rails, and, one might assume,
> prefer it to the alternatives.
>
> So, what purpose does your post serve? It doesn't offer an alternative
> or contribute anything to the discussion.

Look, guys, David is a troll, ok?
It's really as simple as that.

The fact that he keeps a civil tongue in his head for
a month or so at a time does nothing to change that.

--
The State is the kind of organization which, though it does big things
badly, does small things badly too. - John Kenneth Galbraith

http://mai... .

2 Answers

B'enjamin C'ramer

"Zev" <zev_horn@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> Oh! I see! You've nothing like proof. You made this shit up.
>
> Actually I read it in a newspaper last year,
> I have no way of finding it now.
> Is this really a critical issue for you?

Not at all. It seems to be bothering you, however.

> Why do you need proof for something like this?
> Doesn't it make sense, as I have explained?

I enjoy watching you flop around, yid cunt. Not terribly white of me, I
know, but dreadfully good fun.

>> Onya, Ikey. True to form.

>>> You say:
>>> "Their usual targets are school girls, or civilians from 30,000
>>> feet.",
>>> and you complain about *my* fairy tales?
>>
>> Yes I did, and yes I did.
>>
>> Why did the stinky IDF thugs bomb Beirut, cunt? Why did they destroy
>> something like 1500 private residences there, yid cunt?
>
> Full of Hezbulla offices.

B'ullshit.

> Everybody knows it but you.

Lying cunt.

>>> And again:
>>> You know so much about this war,
>>> why can't you tell us about a battle where the
>>> Hezbollah "stood and shot back",
>>> and came out on top?
>>
>> Bloody oath I do.
>>
>> I remember, quite vividly, seeing the big, brave, Golani girliebois,
>> coming home less than 24 hours into a four day patrol after having the
>> shitter shot out of them by FOUR Hizbollah soldiers in an abandoned
>> house.
>> Dickhead yids took a camera crew with them. The world got to see the
>> Golani girliebois coming home in tears. Fucking pussies.
>
> Where did it happen, when, under what circumstances,
> what happened to the soldiers (of both sides)?
> Any links?

It was on a documentary at the time. There were possibly 4 Hizbollah in an
abandoned house, who attacked the Golani girliebois as they advanced toward
the house. At least one Golani was killed, and a few wounded. The Golani
girliebois got all scared and frightened and ran home in tears.

I cannot remember the name of the documentary but it was on SBS Australia.
Perhaps you can do a search and find it.

> "B'enjamin C'ramer" <onlytetruth@alltimes.yo> wrote in message
>> "Zev" <zev_horn@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> Actually I read it in a newspaper last year,
>>> I have no way of finding it now.
>>> Is this really a critical issue for you?
>>
>> Not at all. It seems to be bothering you, however.
>
>>> Why do you need proof for something like this?
>>> Doesn't it make sense, as I have explained?
>>
>> I enjoy watching you flop around, yid cunt. Not terribly white of me, I
>> know, but dreadfully good fun.

>>> Full of Hezbulla offices.
>>
>> B'ullshit.
>>
>>> Everybody knows it but you.
>>
>> Lying cunt.
>
> When I began discussing Islam on the Usenet,
> I used to wonder what I would do
> if I got a response to which I had no retort.
> Could I abandon my ancient religion
> just because some Moslem was smarter than me?
>
> After years of getting nothing but "huff and puff"
> from my interlocutors,
> I've grown more confident.
>
> More recently, I've been discussing the conflict in the ME.
> Time and again I present facts and pointed questions.
> The naive try to respond from newspaper clippings and the like,
> From you and your friends all I get is: "LYING JOO/YID/....".

So? It's all that is required to counter your lies, lying yid cunt.