Re: To all people writing BBS on Rails: let's join forces

David Ross

10/14/2004 4:17:00 PM

Until rails can work on the system level I can't use or recommend it.

--dross

Original Message:
-----------------
From: leon breedt bitserf@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 00:17:27 +0900
To: ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org (ruby-talk ML)
Subject: Re: To all people writing BBS on Rails: let's join forces

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 23:02:31 +0900, David Ross <dross@code-exec.net> wrote:
> No thanks, I'm writing one in a framework without rails. The main
> developer is reluctant to help package it for RPA.
Everyone chooses what works for them, and, this thread was originally
for people who have already decided on Rails, and, one might assume,
prefer it to the alternatives.

So, what purpose does your post serve? It doesn't offer an alternative
or contribute anything to the discussion.

Leon

http://mai... .