Re: RubyForge BitTorrents?

Gavin Kistner

10/13/2004 1:14:00 PM

On Sep 3, 2004, at 1:15 PM, gabriele renzi wrote:
>> Hm, you're right, the link does look odd. This should be better:
>
> Really better, imo.
>
> Anyway having a 'via bittorrent' link near the file would still be
> better :)

Yes, the current link, and url, imply to me that I'll be going to a
page describing a BitTorrent project, not a location where I can
download the .torrent files for the current project I'm viewing.
--
(-, /\ \/ / /\/

2 Answers

Tom Copeland

> > Anyway having a 'via bittorrent' link near the file would still be
> > better :)
>
> Yes, the current link, and url, imply to me that I'll be going to a
> page describing a BitTorrent project, not a location where I can
> download the .torrent files for the current project I'm viewing.

Good suggestion; how's this?

http://rubyforge.org/frs/?gr...

Thanks,

Tom

Gavin Kistner

On Oct 13, 2004, at 10:12 AM, Tom Copeland wrote:
> Good suggestion; how's this?
> http://rubyforge.org/frs/?gr...

Works for me :)