rdf ruby library

Edwin Eyan Moragas

10/12/2004 5:08:00 PM

ey list,

i'm looking for a ruby library that handles rdf generation/parsing.
i tried looking into rexml but seems to be no mention there.

your insights would be most useful.

stp
eyan
--
edwin eyan moragas
inutil na tambay (IT) consultant

ha... a... k... tu!

4 Answers

Edwin Eyan Moragas

i pressed the send button too soon.
found rena in the process.

i've been feeding google the wrong keywords. :-)

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 01:07:54 +0800, Edwin Eyan Moragas <haaktu@gmail.com> wrote:
> ey list,
>
> i'm looking for a ruby library that handles rdf generation/parsing.
> i tried looking into rexml but seems to be no mention there.
>
> your insights would be most useful.

--
edwin eyan moragas
inutil na tambay (IT) consultant

ha... a... k... tu!

James Britt

Edwin Eyan Moragas wrote:
> ey list,
>
> i'm looking for a ruby library that handles rdf generation/parsing.
> i tried looking into rexml but seems to be no mention there.
>
> your insights would be most useful.

This may be useful

http://www.rubyxml.com/index.rb/Applications@Semitar,_a_Ruby_framework_for_working_with_the_Semant...

"Semitar is a Ruby project, built on top of the Raptor RDF parser, for
parsing RDF and OWL. "
http://semitar.projects.semwebcentral.org/wi...

James

> stp
> eyan

dominic sisneros

Here is my wrapper over the redland application framework

http://rubyforge.org/projects/rd...

On Oct 13, 2004, at 12:06 AM, James Britt wrote:

> Edwin Eyan Moragas wrote:
>> ey list,
>> i'm looking for a ruby library that handles rdf generation/parsing.
>> i tried looking into rexml but seems to be no mention there.
>> your insights would be most useful.
>
> This may be useful
>
> http://www.rubyxml.com...
> Applications@Semitar,_a_Ruby_framework_for_working_with_the_Semantic_We
> b.txt
>
> "Semitar is a Ruby project, built on top of the Raptor RDF parser, for
> parsing RDF and OWL. "
> http://semitar.projects.semwebcentral.org/wi...
>
> James
>
>> stp
>> eyan

Edwin Eyan Moragas

Dom, James,

thanks for the links. will get back to you when i have
something to share.

stp
eyan

--