comp.programming.threads

Read again my mathematical proof

Ramine

4/17/2016 3:17:00 AM

Hello.................

Universal scalability Law (USL) methodology is really amazing !

Here is my own and more intuitive mathematical proof using probability
that explains the USL methodology...

As state the Amdahl's law, a parallel program can be constituted of
serial part and a parallel part, that we call S and P.

Now since in the overall application the S (serial part) is variable ,
it can be smaller or bigger, when you will do the benchmark
of your parallel program with fewer number of cores and threads, let say
up to 8 cores and 8 threads, so if the serial part is bigger so you will
get more chance to get contention and this will allow
the USL methodology to get a good approximation, but the chance on the
overall parallel application to get a bigger serial part that get
contention with 8 cores and 8 threads is small, so since you will have
less chance to get contention on 8 cores, so the USL methodology with
fewer cores and fewer threads will constitute a better approximation of
the predicted scalability and will allow the USL methodology to
forecast scalability farther, so this is amazing and successful !
and i say USL methodology is an amazing and succefull tool.

Hope you have understood my proof.

So i think that USL methodology is a great tool.

You can download my USL programs version 3.0 with the source code from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/universal-scalability-law-for-delphi-and-...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
8 Answers

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord who cooked up a false religio

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a
means of bringing people under subjection wrote:
> A 13-year-old girl who said she had been raped, was stoned to death in
> Somalia after being accused of adultery by Islamic militants, a human
> rights group said. -
> http://www.news24.com/News24/Africa/News/0,,2-11-1447_24197...
>

> moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child
> molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks
>

> _
> /'_/)
> ,/_ /
> / /
> /'_'/' '/'__'7,
> /'/ / / /" /_> ('( ' /' ')
> \ /
> '\' _.7'
> \ (
> \ >
> Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!
>
> info@muslimmatch.com or apache@muslimmatch.com or
> politicsIranian@googlegroups.com
> Achmat.Samsodien@gmail.com
> fahmi@telkomsa.net
> jamiat@islamsa.org.za
> dsirc@mweb.co.za
> jamiatmp@lantic.co.za
> sanha-kzn@sanha.org.za
> sanha-gp@sanha.org.za
> sanha-cpt@sanha.org.za
> helpline@sanha.org.za
> arah1958@gmail.com
> islamwayoflife@googlegroups.com
> furtivo4000@gmail.com
> ipcisa@yebo.co.za
>
> ** Posted from http://www.te... **
moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child
molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_ ('( ' /' ')
\ /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\
Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!

info@muslimmatch.com or apache@muslimmatch.com or
politicsIranian@googlegroups.com
Achmat.Samsodien@gmail.com
fahmi@telkomsa.net
jamiat@islamsa.org.za
dsirc@mweb.co.za
jamiatmp@lantic.co.za
sanha-kzn@sanha.org.za
sanha-gp@sanha.org.za
sanha-cpt@sanha.org.za
helpline@sanha.org.za
arah1958@gmail.com
islamwayoflife@googlegroups.com
furtivo4000@gmail.com
ipcisa@yebo.co.za

** Posted from http://www.te... **

Gobo

Il /01 nov 2008/, *Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a
paedophile 6th century warlord who cooked up a false religion in
subjection* ha scritto:

> A 13-year-old girl who said she had been raped, was stoned to
> death in Somalia after being accused of adultery by Islamic
> militants, a human rights group said. -
> http://www.news24.com/News24/Africa/News/0,,2-11-1447_241...
> ml
Really this notice is very bad and make me very sad. That show how far
we are from to be respectful to each other. But, in the same time,
I can't belive how many people are so proud to judge any other
civilitations. In america as in other countries in the west europe,
there are many manifestation about abuse, rapes, and illegality on the
women integrety. Every newspaper spell us what happen all around us,
but nobody make the right thing to correct these bad manifastations.
Are women safty under our culture? I dont belive! They are frails,
undefended that every husband or every men can abuse, kill, torturate
or make what a man has in his ridiculous brain.
What are the difference from the muslim culture???? Nothing! There,
they assume to be on the right side, they mistakenly belive that the
Corano has the solution for every little particular of their life and
they abuse, but at the same time, as many other religions teach, they
show how weake is men by comparison with women.

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord who cooked up a false religio

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a
means of bringing people under subjection wrote:
> A 13-year-old girl who said she had been raped, was stoned to death in
> Somalia after being accused of adultery by Islamic militants, a human
> rights group said. -
> http://www.news24.com/News24/Africa/News/0,,2-11-1447_24197...
>

> moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child
> molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks
>

> _
> /'_/)
> ,/_ /
> / /
> /'_'/' '/'__'7,
> /'/ / / /" /_> ('( ' /' ')
> \ /
> '\' _.7'
> \ (
> \ >
> Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!
>
> info@muslimmatch.com or apache@muslimmatch.com or
> politicsIranian@googlegroups.com
> Achmat.Samsodien@gmail.com
> fahmi@telkomsa.net
> jamiat@islamsa.org.za
> dsirc@mweb.co.za
> jamiatmp@lantic.co.za
> sanha-kzn@sanha.org.za
> sanha-gp@sanha.org.za
> sanha-cpt@sanha.org.za
> helpline@sanha.org.za
> arah1958@gmail.com
> islamwayoflife@googlegroups.com
> furtivo4000@gmail.com
> ipcisa@yebo.co.za
>
> ** Posted from http://www.te... **
HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your
mother (nikomak), molest children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the
time, never shower or bath, beat your wives, learn terrorist activities
at a maddrassa, wipe your ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to
a nearby village, marry a nine year-old , send your child off to an
indoctrination camp, practice thighing with little kids, ............
Practice all those and you too could become a prophet !!

Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!

** Posted from http://www.te... ** moslem cartoon character
> [...]

> sanha-kzn@sanha.org.za
> sanha-gp@sanha.org.za
> sanha-cpt@sanha.org.za
> helpline@sanha.org.za
> arah1958@gmail.com
> islamwayoflife@googlegroups.com
> furtivo4000@gmail.com
> ipcisa@yebo.co.za
>
> ** Posted from http://www.te... **
moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child
molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
\ /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\
Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!

Prime Minister of the Kingdom of God