new irc channel #ruby-vikings

Simon Strandgaard

10/11/2004 6:02:00 PM

We have discussed merging the small local irc channels into a bigger
scandianvian one. Several names were discussed.

#ruby-iglo
#ruby-ond-ske, a combi of dk,no,se -> ond-ske
#ruby-dns, first letters of dk,no, se -> dns

a few people has been seen there so far:
batsman_
eek
Lau
lopex
neoneye
pippin
ridefisk
aztak
harryv

please join us.

--
Simon Strandgaard

5 Answers

Brian Wisti

Hi Simon,

What's the common language on this channel? Besides Ruby, I mean :-)

Kind Regards,

Brian Wisti
http://coolnam...

--- Simon Strandgaard <neoneye@adslhome.dk> wrote:

> We have discussed merging the small local irc channels into a bigger
> scandianvian one. Several names were discussed.
>
> #ruby-iglo
> #ruby-ond-ske, a combi of dk,no,se -> ond-ske
> #ruby-dns, first letters of dk,no, se -> dns
>

> a few people has been seen there so far:
> batsman_
> eek
> Lau
> lopex
> neoneye
> pippin
> ridefisk
> aztak
> harryv
>

> please join us.
>
> --
> Simon Strandgaard

Simon Strandgaard

On Monday 11 October 2004 20:07, Brian Wisti wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>
> What's the common language on this channel? Besides Ruby, I mean :-)

Several languages.. norwegian, swedish, ruby, english, danish.

--
Simon Strandgaard

Mohammad Khan

On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 14:02, Simon Strandgaard wrote:
> We have discussed merging the small local irc channels into a bigger
> scandianvian one. Several names were discussed.
>
> #ruby-iglo
> #ruby-ond-ske, a combi of dk,no,se -> ond-ske
> #ruby-dns, first letters of dk,no, se -> dns
>

> a few people has been seen there so far:
> batsman_
> eek
> Lau
> lopex
> neoneye
> pippin
> ridefisk
> aztak
> harryv
>

> please join us.
>
> --
> Simon Strandgaard

What is the IRC server name/ip ? !!

--
Mohammad Khan <mkhan@lextranet.com>
Legal Computer Solutions, Inc.

Simon Strandgaard

On Monday 11 October 2004 20:38, Mohammad Khan wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 14:02, Simon Strandgaard wrote:
> > We have discussed merging the small local irc channels into a bigger
> > scandianvian one. Several names were discussed.
[snip]
> What is the IRC server name/ip ? !!

oh.. sorry..

server: irc.freenode.net
port: 6667

--
Simon Strandgaard

Simon Strandgaard

On Monday 11 October 2004 20:02, Simon Strandgaard wrote:
> We have discussed merging the small local irc channels into a bigger
> scandianvian one. Several names were discussed.
>
> #ruby-iglo
> #ruby-ond-ske, a combi of dk,no,se -> ond-ske
> #ruby-dns, first letters of dk,no, se -> dns
>

> a few people has been seen there so far:

9 people.. when the channel got born.

today there has been 15 people!!

aztak
batsman
eirikm
horetore
Iceburn1
Lau
madsen_
mrmuh
neoneye
pcp
ridefisk
siri
unfo-
Xenick
yxhuvud

Lets see if this channel grows further ?

--
Simon Strandgaard