Euruko 2003 slides, photos, etc. wanted

Armin Roehrl

10/10/2004 11:46:00 PM

Hi all,

Please email your slides, photos, etc. to me or to James Britt
and we will put it all online available for all.

Thanks,
-A

1 Answer

James Britt

Armin Roehrl wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please email your slides, photos, etc. to me or to James Britt
> and we will put it all online available for all.

Just to be clear, I think Armin was referring to the 2004 EuRuKo.

I was given a set of digital pix that I will put up when I have a bit of
time and my head-cold has cleared a bit. After years in Arizona, the
cold & damp in Munich was a bit much. :)

James

jbritt AT ruby-doc DOT org