RDE & debug & ruby 1.8.2 & windows XP working?

Axel Friedrich

10/10/2004 2:17:00 PM

Hello,

I cannot get working debugging with RDE on Windows XP.

On Windows 98SE it works.

Does anybody has it working? (Which RDE-specific files using?)

- ruby 1.8.2 (2004-05-19) [i386-mswin32]
- RDE 0.9.9.1.
- debug2.rb is from 2002-07-01

Regards,

Axel

1 Answer

Vera Perks - aka Mirelle - 609 Turner St - Silverton - BC - V0G2B0 Canada - Phone 250-358-2727 - Dat