Installing Mobile Inetrnet Toolkit

James Hammond

5/4/2002 1:28:00 PM

I am having trouble installing Mobile Internet Toolkit.
Whenever I install an error message appears saying that
MIT is not compatible with the .NET framework installed.
Could someone please help??
1 Answer

Mark Fitzpatrick

Make sure that you are using the final release of both the .Net Framework
and the MMIT. If you try to install the MMIT final release on a beta version
of the .Net Framework this is exactly the error you would receive.

Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage