How to Convert Image Files to wbmp

Infinit Loop

5/2/2002 10:24:00 PM

Hello all

Can anyone tell me how to convert Image files (bmp, jpeg, gif etc.) to wbmp
format in code
What phone emulator handles Color and how many colors
Thanks for any reply Code, etc..

James

4 Answers

Bogdan Popp

You can find different conversion tools on http://www.anywher... .
The only emulator which I know that handles colors is iMode.

*********
You assume all risk for your use. © 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.
*********

"Infinit Loop" <sql_agentman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello all
>
> Can anyone tell me how to convert Image files (bmp, jpeg, gif etc.) to
wbmp
> format in code
> What phone emulator handles Color and how many colors
> Thanks for any reply Code, etc..
>
> James

Mark Ridgeway

The Microsoft Mobile Explorer (mobile phone emulator for use in Visual
Studio .NET) also handles color

cheers, Mark

"Bogdan Popp" <bogpop99@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> You can find different conversion tools on http://www.anywher... .
> The only emulator which I know that handles colors is iMode.
>

> *********
rights.
> You assume all risk for your use. © 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
> reserved.
> *********
>
> "Infinit Loop" <sql_agentman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hello all
> >
> > Can anyone tell me how to convert Image files (bmp, jpeg, gif etc.) to
> wbmp
> > format in code
> > What phone emulator handles Color and how many colors
> > Thanks for any reply Code, etc..
> >
> > James

Roslyn Lutsch

One of the best converters I've found is at http://www.teraflops....
You can even embed the tool in your own website!

Cheers,
Roslyn L

"Infinit Loop" <sql_agentman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello all
>
> Can anyone tell me how to convert Image files (bmp, jpeg, gif etc.) to
wbmp
> format in code
> What phone emulator handles Color and how many colors
> Thanks for any reply Code, etc..
>
> James

Infinit Loop

Roslyn,

Thank you, I need to be able to use it inside my code.
any ideas?

James