Gregg Maggioli

5/2/2002 8:59:00 PM

This is a project that has a set PDA type (PDA - PocketPC 2002). I have
created multiple forms using MIT. Most of these forms contain two text
boxes and two labels. I have some Jscript that I use with ASP.Net pages
to check each key stroke for a certain character. When I use this
JScript with a ASP.Net page I use a HTML text box so I can capture the
onKeyPress event.

I want to do the same to my MIT form. Use an HTML text box with the
onKeyPress event to execute some Jscript.

Any advice?

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***

Craig Deelsnyder

As far as I know, you can't capture a keyPress with MIT in server code (a
postback) using a server TextBox; if you can do via JScript on the client
side, that depends on the PIE limitations. You can write any valid JScript
you want to run on the client. It's a matter of figuring out what version
of JScript it supports, and how well it supports it.

Sorry!