Gregg Maggioli

5/2/2002 7:19:00 PM

I have a form created using MIT with Mobile Controls and I want to add
an HTML text box and some JScript. Is this possible using MIT 1.0?

If not possible then how can I set focus to a Mobile Control on the
form?

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***

Craig Deelsnyder

You can, but now you may want to look at the DeviceSpecific features or ways
of coding. If you're only dealing with devices that allow HTML and
JavaScript, that's fine, you pry won't have to do anything else.

But not all devices support JavaScript, or the HTML textbox. Look up this
term (DeviceSpecific) and it's explanations in the documentation, MS's
website, etc., if this a concern. Briefly, you define the output of your
page (e.g., a HTML textbox) based on what the target device is or supports.

"Gregg Maggioli" <greggm@magtech.com> wrote in message

> I have a form created using MIT with Mobile Controls and I want to add
> an HTML text box and some JScript. Is this possible using MIT 1.0?
>
> If not possible then how can I set focus to a Mobile Control on the
> form?
>

> *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***

Craig Deelsnyder

Oops, to address your focus question...setting focus is a client-side
behavior. You do need some sort of client-side scripting to set that on a
web form.