microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.buildingcontrols

Buy Fake Germany,Belgium, France, Spain, Portugal,Italy etc...ID CARDS AND RESIDENT PERMIT

JazId

8/30/2012 12:34:00 PM

We work with a very high quality printing group based in europe - they produce some near-perfect copies of many fake passports,Id card and Resident Card.
All our passports, Ids and Resident card have the proper holograms, special covers, watermarks etc. Our ID they are perfect. You will be amazed at the quality from these european printers just write us at papabdous@yahoo.com/linktrd@aol.com for all infos best price.
2 Answers

James Kanze

On Sep 8, 2:18 pm, Victor Bazarov <v.Abaza...@comAcast.net> wrote:
> Francesco wrote:
> > On Sep 8, 12:07 pm, Leslaw Bieniasz <nbbie...@cyf-kr.edu.pl> wrote:
> >> Cracow, 8.09.2009
> >> In the case of console programs, the easiest thing to do is
> >> to send various messages to an output stream, during the
> >> program operation, for example:

> >> cout << "Error detected: missing right parenthesis".

> >> However, this solution does not seem the best if the same
> >> code is to run also under graphical GUI, because there is
> >> no direct way to connect the output stream to the various
> >> windows.

Just for the record, I've never seen a compiler which had a
graphical interface.

> > I think I have overlooked this point. Are you sure that you
> > cannot intercept the output? Any operating system should be
> > able to redirect the output.

> > For example, under Windows the ">" character, appended to a
> > program call, redirects the output to anything on the right
> > side of that character. For example...

> > c:\compiler.exe sourcefilename -option > messenger.exe

> I believe you've confused two separate elements of the MS-DOS
> interface. The '>' redirects the output of the left operand
> (executable) to the file specified as the right operand, while
> '|' ("pipe") redirects the output and makes it standard
> *input* of the executable on the right.

The usual solution is for the GUI (the IDE) to use something
like system() to invoke the compiler, redirecting the output to
a temporary file which it then reads and exploits, e.g.:

system( "c:\compiler.exe sourcefilename > c:\temp
\compiler.out" ) ;

> > ...redirects the output of compiler.exe to an hypothetical
> > small messenger.exe utility whose unique task is to
> > transform the output into a list which can be polled at
> > runtime via the Windows API.

> I think the command should actually be

> c:\compiler.exe sourcefilename -option | messenger.exe

I doubt the that messenger.exe is even necessary; typically, the
IDE will start the compiler in a separate thread, which then
waits for it to finish using something like the wait() system
call under Unix. It then reads the compiler output files.

--
James Kanze

joshuamaurice

On Sep 8, 2:57 pm, James Kanze <james.ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 8, 2:18 pm, Victor Bazarov <v.Abaza...@comAcast.net> wrote:
> > Francesco wrote:
> > > ...redirects the output of compiler.exe to an hypothetical
> > > small messenger.exe utility whose unique task is to
> > > transform the output into a list which can be polled at
> > > runtime via the Windows API.
> > I think the command should actually be
> >     c:\compiler.exe sourcefilename -option | messenger.exe
>
> I doubt the that messenger.exe is even necessary; typically, the
> IDE will start the compiler in a separate thread, which then
> waits for it to finish using something like the wait() system
> call under Unix.  It then reads the compiler output files.

Slightly off-topic from thread's topic: Do people actually do such
complex and convoluted things like make a messenger program which uses
windows specific things and then poll from it? The first thing I do is
whip out my portable wrappers which work on posix and windows for
threading and processes. Ex:

ProcessBuilder pb = ProcessBuilder()
.exe("compiler.exe")
.arg("sourcefilename")
.arg("-option")
.redirectErrToOut()
.pipeOut();
auto_ptr<Process> p(pb.spawn());
auto_ptr<ProcessIstream> childsOut(
p->releaseReadEndFromChildsStdout());
for (string line; getline(*childsOut, line); )
cout << line << endl;

Boost is good too, for those shops which actually use it.