microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.buildingcontrols

How to refer an image in Embedded CSS while writing custom control

Andy

11/19/2010 10:39:00 AM

Hiya,

I am writing a custom control for web. I have JS/CSS/images files as
embedded resource all compiled into a DLL.

The problem is that I am using an image in embedded (external, not
inline) CSS for styling the markup. The image is also an embedded
resource but when using the control, its not being rendered.

Can you tell how can we refer embedded image in external CSS file in
such a manner that references/path are updated automatically and the
image referred in CSS is also rendered to user in its browser.

Thanks.