Fernando Freitas

5/1/2002 12:18:00 AM

Hi there,

I've developed a web app and I can't run on MME. I did run
on Internet Explorer and Win.CE PC Internet Explorer, and
they worked fine.

I just don't know if there is some specific issue about
MME that I can't run some controls.

I'm getting the following error on MME:

Application Error
System.NullReferenceExcepion
Value Null was found where an instance of an object was
required. Method: HasItemDetails

More details:
Stack Trace:
at
Ssytem.Web.UI.MobileControls.Adapters.WmlObjectListAdapter.
HasItemDetails()
at
System.Web.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer).

Thanks in advance.
1 Answer

Bogdan Popp

Can you please give us more details:
- what version of MME are you using?
- are you using an emulator or a phone?
- do you have a simple page to repro the issue?