exoz

I am trying build a custom control which will have one or more template
areas within. Although compilation is successfull, during runtime; some
controls within the template area becomes nothing (null).. First, some
panels were becoming nothing; when I made a second postback, they got their
designated "PANEL" value. But still some textboxes are becoming nothing.
What are the necessary steps to ensure that all controls within a template
area will be filled (will not become nothing) when writing a custom
container control?

Thank you...

1 Answer

exoz

Hi again,

We solved the problem just add EnsureChildren to the overriden OnInit
function.

Thank you...